1. Where did Qwerty get the name Qwerty?
a. it was a brand of apple cider
b. it was his grandfather’s name
c. his parents liked the letter Q
d. from the computer keyboard
2. What did Qwerty find buried in the backyard?
a. the Anytime Anywhere machine
b. Jimmy Hoffa
c. dinosaur bones
d. Thomas Edison’s first light bulb
3. Where in Spain does Qwerty go to?
b. Puerta del Sol
c. a bullfight
d. the Pyrenees
4. What company does Ashley Quadrel work for?
b. Con Edison
c. Sixth Sense Institute
d. he is unemployed
5. How does Edison contact Qwerty?
a. calls him on the phone
b. sends him a telegram
c. uses Morse code
6. What does Edison send Qwerty to get?
a. nitric acid
b. citric acid
c. sulphuric acid
7. Who does Barbara fall in love with?
a. Thomas Edison
b. Francis Upton
c. John Kruesi
d. Charles Batchelor
8. What does Qwerty teach James Naismith?
a. how a computer works
b. how to play Stairway to Heaven on a harpsichord
c. how to play poker
d. how to play basketball
9. What did Edison use for the first successful filament?
a. a shoelace
b. corn silk
c. cotton fiber
d.a strand of hair
10. What did Edison call his wife?
b. Tinky Wink
c. Sweetie Pie
d. Sugar Plum